Buy Products on Flipkart using EMI on Debit Card: ATM Card ki EMI par Kaise Samaan Khareedein?. * Flipkart: http://fkrt.it/~9g6jKNNNN
* Download Flipkart App: http://bit.ly/2BG59nE
* ICICI Debit Card EMI Store: http://fkrt.it/PW4bYnuuuN
* HDFC Debit EMI Store: http://fkrt.it/P7s~pnuuuN
* Axis Debit EMI Store: http://fkrt.it/~l2xmKNNNN
* State Bank of India Debit EMI Store: http://fkrt.it/89ofGLuuuN
If you do not have a credit card but you have a debit card (or ATM Card), then there is a good news for you. Flipkart has partnered with many banks and from time to time these banks may allow you to purchase product(s) using Equated Monthly Installment or EMI on debit card.
If you are going to purchase a product on EMI using your debit card then you need to keep following things in mind:
1. You can get finances up to Rs. 50,000/Rs. 1,00,00 (this amount may vary from one bank to another) on your debit card. You are also not required to pay any processing fee to the bank
However you are required to pay an additional interest rate of certain percentage to your bank because your bank is providing you with the facility of equated monthly installment of 6/9/12 months on your debit card.
2. You are required to select "Debit Card EMI" as your payment mode when you land on the payments page of Flipkart. This option is present under EMI (Easy Installments) section.
Then you are required to select your payment plan or tenure and enter your debit card details. Debit card details include your 16 digit card number, your name (as printed on your card or present in bank account), expiry date and CVV code aka card security code.
You are also required to enter a one-time password or OTP that will be sent to your registered mobile number in order to confirm your bank account details with Flipkart.
3. While uploading this video a particular bank may set minimum transaction value for EMI on debit card facility. Any product or product(s) whose price is below the minimum transaction value won't qualify for EMI on debit card.
4. You should carefully read your bank's terms and condition before going with EMI on debit card facility. You need to know the exact date when the first EMI will be charged from your account.
5. In case you have exhausted your limit of EMI on debit card, then you cannot avail this facility again for up to next 90 days.
6. Flipkart is not responsible for the interest charged by the bank and won't be able to refund the interest amount in case of product cancellation, refund or pre-closure. You are required to contact your bank if you want a refund of your charged interest. Also remember that in case of cancellation of the order you won't be able to use this facility again for up to 90 days.
आइये जानते है इस वीडियो में की आप कैसे फ्लिपकार्ट पर डेबिट कार्ड पे EMI की सुविधा का उपयोग करके सामान खरीद सकते हैं?
Aaiye jaante hai iss video mein ki aap kaise Flipkart par debit card pe EMI ki suvidha ka upyog karke samaan khareed sakte hai?
* Subscribe to DailyTechTuts: https://goo.gl/kZEUmf
* Visit our website: https://www.dailytechtuts.com/
* Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DailyTechTuts
* Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DailyTechTuts
* DailyTechTuts on Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+MrinTechs
* Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Royalty Free MUSIC Credit:
Artist: Ben Sound (https://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/track/cute)
Artist: Nicolai Heidlas (https://soundcloud.com/nicolai-heidlas)
Title: Pacific Sun
Tags: Buy Products on Flipkart using EMI on Debit Card: ATM Card ki EMI par Kaise Samaan Khareedein?, emi, flipkart, emi on debit card, debit card, Equated Monthly Installment, emi on atm card, icici bank, hdfc bank, State Bank of India, sbi, axis bank, debit card emi on flipkart, flipkart emi debit card